What if you could sit down with some of today’s most effective business leaders? Now you can.
Knowledge@Wharton has interviewed some of today’s most powerful and successful business leaders about issues important to them as leaders. Conversations on Leadership: 6 Leaders on What Drives Excellence, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- The Huffington Post’s Arianna Huffington on how to thrive as a leader
- Medtronic’s Bill George on authentic leadership
- Johnson & Johnson’s Alex Gorsky on leadership challenges
- The New York Times Company’s Arthur Sulzberger on leading the organization and newspaper
- Ellevate’s Sallie Krawcheck on the business case for diverse leadership
- PricewaterhouseCooper’s Robert E. Moritz on why “diverse teams give you the best thinking”
Featuring interviews by Wharton professors Adam M. Grant and Michael Useem, Conversations on Leadership is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the thinking of today’s business leaders or who aspires to become a more successful leader.
About Knowledge@Wharton Books
Insights and inspiration business leaders can use today—from The Wharton School’s online journal of business analysis
Knowledge@Wharton Books offer you the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s signature reporting, including in-depth coverage and analysis of important business trends, accessible explanations of the latest business research, and inspiring conversations with today’s thought leaders in a convenient, portable format.
Published exclusively as ebooks by Wharton Digital Press, this practical line of books includes three series:
- Knowledge@Wharton Originals: All-new, in-depth coverage of timely and important business matters and trends, featuring key takeaways that business leaders and professionals can leverage immediately
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials: Collects the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on a single topic of significant business concern, laying out the challenges and offering solutions
- Knowledge@Wharton Conversations: Collects Knowledge@Wharton’s most popular in-depth interviews with today’s thought leaders on a single topic of broad interest, offering inspiration you can use to transform your thinking on a current challenge or opportunity
Each Knowledge@Wharton ebook offers you what you need to address a business challenge or opportunity head on—today.