What if you could sit down with some of today’s most successful thought leaders? Now you can.
Knowledge@Wharton has interviewed some of today’s leading thinkers about what success means to them. Conversations on Success: 6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- Wharton professor Richard Shell on defining personal success
- Barnard College president Debora Spar on women’s (impossible) quest for perfection
- Bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell on the advantages of disadvantages
- New York Times Corner Office columnist Adam Bryant on the 5 qualities of successful leaders
- Wharton Work/Life Integration Project director Stewart Friedman on young people’s changing views on career and family success
- Bestselling author Adam Grant on the surprising truth about who gets ahead
Conversations on Success is a must-read for those who are faced with defining success for themselves and those they lead. The ebook features interviews by Knowledge@Wharton executive director Mukul Pandya, Knowledge@Wharton editor Rachel Kipp, Wharton professor Adam Grant, Wharton Executive Education’s David Heckman, and Wharton Leadership Program executive director Jeffrey Klein.
About Knowledge@Wharton Books
Insights and inspiration business leaders can use today—from The Wharton School’s online journal of business analysis
Knowledge@Wharton Books offer you the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s signature reporting, including in-depth coverage and analysis of important business trends, accessible explanations of the latest business research, and inspiring conversations with today’s thought leaders in a convenient, portable format.
This practical line of books includes three series:
- Knowledge@Wharton Originals: All-new, in-depth coverage of timely and important business matters and trends, featuring key takeaways that business leaders and professionals can leverage immediately
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials: Collects the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on a single topic of significant business concern, laying out the challenges and offering solutions
- Knowledge@Wharton Conversations: Collects Knowledge@Wharton’s most popular in-depth interviews with today’s thought leaders on a single topic of broad interest, offering inspiration you can use to transform your thinking on a current challenge or opportunity
Each Knowledge@Wharton ebook offers you what you need to address a business challenge or opportunity head on—today.