With consumer decisions being made at increasing speed and the time it takes to win wallet-share rapidly shrinking, how can you prepare?
Today’s customer has more access to information and influencers, at a click or swipe, than ever before. The speed at which consumer decisions are made keeps increasing, and the time it takes for battles over wallet-share to be won or lost is shrinking rapidly. Every fundamental assumption about customers is now being challenged: how they shop, where they shop, and why they shop. In this rapidly evolving environment, understanding consumers’ behaviors is more critical than ever.
The Customer of Tomorrow examines many of the changing behaviors, technologies, and expectations that companies must understand in order to build valuable and lasting relationships in the years to come. Drawn from the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting, this volume in the Knowledge@Wharton Essentials series features stories addressing:
- Customer loyalty in the age of big data
- When more data doesn’t mean better customer service
- How to build loyal customers in the information age
- Why customer service is often the ignored side of social media
- When does it make sense to have a bricks & mortar location for customers
- How to bring in new customers
This quick read features Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on the research and thought leadership of David Bell, Peter Fader, Barbara Kahn, among others. The Customer of Tomorrow will help you continue to win wallet-share with your customers.